[wplug-plan] bylaws mailing list failure WAS Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:06:47 EDT 2005

Beth, just so long as everyone on the committee gets all the messages
sent to the list. I know that there's been latency issues in the past
on the list, but I've eventually received every message sent.

I know that the wiki goes down and comes back up from time to time,
and that different people see different things at different times. Is
that the same with the mailing list?

Would WPLUG be able to handle all the messages sent? Would it be faster?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>