[wplug-plan] bylaws mailing list failure WAS Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Apr 20 12:40:41 EDT 2005

Hello,

I appears as though the WPLUG-bylaws at pghfree.net list currently not 100%
functional. Although Bill's last post bounced, it was logged in the
archives
http://mail.pghfree.net/pipermail/wplug-bylaws_pghfree.net/2005-April/thread.html

However, I sent a test message after Bill's post. It bounced as well. Nor
does it show up in the web archive link (see above).

Indeed, WPLUG-bylaws at pghfree.net is hosted and maintained by Dave
Tessitor. He has been cc-ed.

Hopefully we can arrange the details of the Thursday April 21st meeting
over personal email.

What do you think bylaws folks, is it time to move the list to wplug's
server?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn