[wplug-plan] IRC problem for #wplug

Robert Ball steakum at 1st.net
Sun Nov 21 23:45:30 EST 2004

I too agree that the wplug channel should be open...  Billings, just be
sure to keep track of infringing material that this individual has
introduced.  Logs can be your friend.  If the person comes and asks why
he / she was banned from the channel, we can give several examples.  If
the harassment continues outside of IRC, we should ban them from
meetings as well (as long as their identities can be proven).
That's just my .02.
-Rob