[wplug-plan] IRC problem for #wplug

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 21 03:01:26 EST 2004

IMHO: you don't have to worry about any of the "cloak/spoof/ident" stuff in
this current situation.  Someone check into the timed bans on freenode, if
that is automatic, that could be a good way to fly.  As a matter of not
always having a op, there are enough trusted users in there most of the
time that it shouldn't be much of a problem so, billings, share the +o
wealth.... I doubt you would op me but still, there are others in there
that I'm sure you trust.

-Rick Farina aka Zero_Chaos