[wplug-plan] IRC problem for #wplug

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 20 14:54:01 EST 2004

For the good of the channel, you have my whole-hearted permission to ban
individuals that are of to extreme detriment to the atmosphere of the
channel, however, this is not my solution.  I would simply prefer is a user
was kicked (maybe 30 minute ban) for misbehavior, depsite the fact that
some users can be a detriment to the channel, we should encourage better
behave and not just cut off people.

But as I said, I would not fault you for a perma-ban in this situation....

-Rick Farina