[wplug-plan] 2005 events

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Nov 9 13:12:22 EST 2004

Hello,

It's hard to believe but now is the time to talk about 2005 events
Please let me know if these dates conflict with any other local events.

1-2005
------------------------
There will be no meeting Saturday January 1 due to the holiday

The first meeting of the year will be January 8 which will be an
installfest and elections.

January's GUM will be on the 15th and the topic
will be "User Mode Linux"

2-2005
--------------------
Febraury 5th will be our second GUM of the year. Please suggest a topic
for this date.

There will be no meeting on the 12 due to Valentine's Day.

Febrauray 19th will be our first tutorial of the year "Basics of Linux
Adminstration"

3-2005
-------------------
There will be no meeting on March 5, 2005 due to the CPLUG Linux Security
Conference http://cplug.net/conference/

March 12 will be the Installfest

March 19 will be the GUM

Easter will fall on March 27 therefore it does not conflict with any wplug
events this year.

4-2005
April 2nd will be the GUM

April 9th will be the tutorial

CMU's carnival will be April 14-16 therefore it does not conflict with any
wplug events this year

May, June, July, August - when shall we picnic?

Comments please.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn