[wplug-plan] Some contact information from BSDCan

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed May 19 17:11:05 EDT 2004

I'm back.

I had a great time at BSDCan, and I'm coming back to Pittsburgh with a number of
contacts to follow up on, two of them relevent to WPLUG.

For those who are near the area, there are two OSS groups in Morgantown:
MorFree (http://www.morfree.org) and MorLUG (http://www.morlug.org).

I spoke with Robert Watson (http://people.freebsd.org/~rwatson/) and he expressed
interest in coming to Pittsburgh to speak at a WPLUG meeting if we'd like.  I
didn't get the whole story, but it seems as if Robert has spent some time at CMU,
and wouldn't mind visiting Pittsburgh again.  He said that he was familiar with
WPLUG in a previous incarnation.  How interested would people be in having him
speak?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies