[wplug-plan] wplug picnic in august?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri May 14 16:31:27 EDT 2004

Hello,

I see Jenn's point. August 14th is opening day of the
Pittsburgh RenFest.

Saturday the 14th was the only Saturday in August they
could give me. I think they said that the first week
of August was booked, however I believe that Sunday the
8th was offered.

Saturday the 14th was the only Saturday in August they
could give me.

The venue encourages Sundays instead Saturdays for these
types of events anyhow.

I realize some of you geeks can not plan more than a week
ahead as Duncan had mentioned. Last year people complained
that they did not have a choice on the date and the date
that we had picked was incompatible with their schedule.

I do not know how people will react to a Sunday WPLUG event.

IF I can get Sunday August 8th, would that be equal or better
than Saturday August 14th?

So speak up NOW.
SAY SOMETHING!
Don't whine to me later.
If you want to go to the picnic and your attendance depends on
the date, TELL ME NOW.
I can only assume that your silence is either apathy or approval.

Respond to this thread, send me personal email, chat with me on the
irc channel, send me a carrier pigeon.

Sorry I need to be this way but during the WPLUG meeting right after the
picnic flood me with "shoulda woulda coulda"

The 8th or the 14th. You decide!

Thanks,
Beth Lynn