[wplug-plan] LUG Presentation...

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Wed May 5 10:13:48 EDT 2004

Billings sez:

> I suspect this guy found some mean words about him in an internet
> search for his name, and wants it to go away.  I don't think we should
> make any changes to that web page at all, we should let the record
> stand.

Agreed.  The 300 lines saying "I am not a jerk" makes him sound like an
even bigger jerk.

++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "Three moose and a priest were walking down a highway.  They came over a
   rise.  Suddenly, dark clouds rushed in from the horizon and blotted the
   sun.  The priest shrank in terror.  The eldest moose smiled."
     -- Roland R. Thomas