[wplug-plan] LUG Presentation...

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Tue May 4 19:58:45 EDT 2004

On May 4, 2004, at 10:52 AM, Rob Wehrli wrote:
> My goal in this message is to get you to do a bit more research of
> various
> people and other LUGs to see if Salzman's sentiments are shared by
> others.
> It is invaluable "survey data" to me if they really do feel this way,
> but
> I find it exceptionally hard to believe.  In this research, if you find
> that his opinion is somewhat exclusive, I'd like for you to "print" a
> "retraction" in public Internet content as a follow-up reply to the
> thread
> that is shown:
>
> http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-plan/2002-March/000811.html

I suspect this guy found some mean words about him in an internet
search for his name, and wants it to go away.  I don't think we should
make any changes to that web page at all, we should let the record
stand.

I'm certainly against printing a retraction written by the guy we were
being warned about in the original content.

Jonathan