[wplug-plan] setup help needed for this sat april 3

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Mar 30 16:22:01 EST 2004

Hi,

Would anyone like to volunteer to be part of the setup crew for Saturday
April 3rd? What is involved is showing up at 9:30am and helping move
chairs and get the food ready and maybe hang some signs. 2 or 3 people
are needed.

It helps me the most if people sign up for this task ahead of time so
we can exchange phone numbers in case we need to communicate last minute.

Please respond by Friday morning if interested.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn