[wplug-plan] suggested subjects for future meetings

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Mar 16 13:41:34 EST 2004

Hi,

Everything sounds great!

I am attempting to schedule a security talk by a CCAC professor, perhaps
on the same day as Bill's security talk on May 1st. If for some reason
the speaker I have in mind isn't able to, I will cover the same material.
Either way, the topic of this talk is minimal Linux configuration for
security. From what I've heard, Bill's security talk would be more in
depth.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher