[wplug-plan] June GUM and Tutorial. Setup help needed

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Jun 1 19:43:04 EDT 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:57:07 -0400 (EDT)
Beth Lynn <bethlynn at wplug.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We need a few brave souls who will help setup for June's
> events. There will be a GUM on June 5 and a tutorial on June 12.
>
> We also need a few 2 or 3 Wplug veterans to host and cohost on
> June 12th. I can't be the host since I will be the speaker.
>
> If you have interest in any of these tasks, please let me know.
> You may respond on or off list.

I'm currently planning on being at all of the meetings that are
currently on the calendar.  I'm willing to help out in any way
necessary.

For some reason, despite the number meetings I've been to, I still
don't have a full concept of what's needed to "host" a meeting, so
It's probably better that I remain in the co-host slot so someone
can boss me around a bit until I feel a little more confident that
I'll remember everything that needs done ;)

Either that, or if a check-list or HOWTO for hosting a meeting were
made, I might be willing to take the "host" title.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies