[wplug-plan] volenteers needed for wplug feb events

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Jan 29 12:30:29 EST 2004

Hello,

We need volunteers for these specific needs for upcoming February events.

Feb 7 GUM Novell
+ Co-host to make sure things stay on schedule.
+ Setup crew to organize food, hang signs, move furniture, etc.
+ Pizza troll, I will give you the order and cash, you will place the
order and go fetch when pizza arrives

Feb 21 movie Revolution OS
+ someone who will let us borrow an air popper for popcorn for the afternoon.
+ someone who will let us borrow a laptop with a DVD player, soundcard,
and svga out
+ Co-host will will lead the post movie discussion
+ Setup crew to organize food, hang signs, move furniture, etc.
+ Someone who will donate movie time snacks

Someone already is working on a flier to advertise both of these events.
We need people who would be able to print and/or distribute.

None of these tasks require superpowers of any sort.
To sign up, just send me mail bethlynn at wplug.org

thanks a bunch,
Beth Lynn