[wplug-plan] [Fwd: Feb. 7th Meeting]

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Jan 27 16:39:54 EST 2004

Hello,

Again, my apologies that you did not make it to meeting.
Thank you for contacting us and not giving up.

If it was a recent meeting that you attempted to attend, you might
have read a lousy sign that I made, got confused and left.
We've been placing signs by the doors recently encouraging people
to call and someone will let them in. You may not have been aware
that there was a campus phone in the lobby there for this purpose.
Parties not wishing to attend our events would call and beg to
be let into the building anyhow. We added a line to the signs saying
"If you are not here for WPLUG we will not let you in" I hope that
this didn't scare you off. If anyone has any ideas as to how to
improve these signs, please let me know.

Before attending the next meeting, please read the following directions
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~bethlynn/wplugmap/

These directions have been updated along with a new phone number to call.

Starting the Feb 7th meeting, we encourage people to use this new number
 	(412) 268 7564
People complained that the phone rang too much during the presentation.
This new number goes to an adjacent conference room. The ring won't be
as loud and phone conversations will be more private.

We all try our best to remove confusion so we will try to correct it when
it occurs. I promise that once you find your way here once it won't be
so hard next time.

Hope to see you Feb 7th!

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher