[wplug-plan] Post-gazette interview

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Jan 20 17:10:29 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm sorry I wasn't clear before when I said someone may be coming from
Post-Gazette. She said that she might be stopping by but I guess she
couldn't make it for some reason. It really wasn't an interview. I think
she just was interested in meeting some Pittsburgh Linux geeks in their
natural habitat. The article is a work in progress that she's been
researching for some time now. I do believe if something she wrote
was published she would have let me know.

Anyhow, I did send her mail inviting her to February's events
Novell's Linux Strategy 2/7 and
Revolution OS - Movie Matinee 2/21
(more info and specific pleas for help for these meetings will be
sent to -plan at a later time)

Henry- I did mention to her that you'd be willing to meet her at
Keva Han if needed since our room is sometimes hard to find.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn