[wplug-plan] Good News regarding "Revolution OS" Screening WA S:Programming suggestions

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Tue Jan 13 11:40:32 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 09:38, Weber, Larry A wrote:

> How about "bring a non-member day" or "bring your boss day"?  Offer extra
> free raffle tickets to people bringing a non-member/boss.

Now that's a great idea! Show folks what WPLUG's worth! But how can we
tell who has never been to one of our meetings before? Anyone's memory
that good?

We could bring in new people, and stick with Beth's idea, $1 donations
and a raffle. That's low enough that even newcomers would be willing to
buy a ticket. If we got just a modest turnout, we'd at least recoup the
cost of the DVD.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at linuxmail.org>