[wplug-plan] snow policy discussion

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Jan 7 16:27:45 EST 2004

Hello,

I don't know about you guys but my cell phone provider charges me for
text messages. It also has sold my number to their "selected partners"
so I'd rather not make my cell phone number public so I can get more
marketing calls.

I also don't see geeks rsvp-ing to an installfest so they can get weather
updates over the cell phone. Too much "nothing can possibly go wrong"
attitude. Also, we geeks are just too noncommittal.

I dunno. I'd be happy to send a short message to say we are a go.
But who would go for it?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn