[wplug-plan] schedule for Feb 21 meeting, clairfication and details

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Feb 20 14:47:47 EST 2004

Hi,

Since a couple people sent me mail asking about tomorrow's schedule.
I think the confusion is about the pre-meeting planning meeting so
figured that the meeting schedule needed more details and clarification.

11am Doors open to Newell Simon Hall 1507.
11am-12pm Planning Discussion in 1507, open to anyone who wants to talk
about WPLUG planning issues.
	Likely topics include...
	* proposal: formalizing the member structure so that issues
	effecting members can be heard and voted on
	* open source day, should WPLUG do something like this?
	http://www.wplug.org:8080/pipermail/wplug/2004-February/009665.html
	* suggestions for April and May events
12pm-1pm General socialization in 1507. Those who don't care about
planning stuff should show up at 12. Get your popcorn. Sit down in the
auditorium (1305). I'll be fussing with the projection screen until I get it
up and running. Time permitting, I will put amusing geeky pre-movie material
on the screen. (hopefully I can get volunteer to go around and sell raffle
tickets for $1 at this time)
12:59pm Last call to buy raffle tickets. Last call before we start the
movie.
1:00-1:02 Brief announcements in Newell Simon Hall 1305.
1:02pm - 2:15pm Feature presentation "Revolution OS" in 1305.
~2:15pm Raffle in 1305
2:20-3pm Post movie discussion in 1305
2:20-3pm General socialization in 1507
~3pm meeting is called to conclusion

Also, we could definitely use a popcorn popper for tomorrow. If any of you
can commit to bringing one, please email me personally. If I don't hear
anything, I'll have to make a Walmart run to buy one tonight.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn