[wplug-plan] [Fwd: FW: I have been making the rounds to visit User Group meetings]

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Wed Feb 4 16:34:40 EST 2004

I don't have much detail about what the device is that Frank is talking
about, but I'm sure that it's probably a neat new device that might
spark some excitement and interest. Will someone contact him about
attending a meeting?

It looks like AML does inventory scanners so it's not as sexy as an mp3
player, but very practical none the less.

-j