[wplug-plan] conference - BSDCan 2004

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Feb 3 10:06:14 EST 2004

BSDCan is pleased to announce the first Canadian BSD conference. It
will be held May 13-16, 2004 in Ottawa, Canada.

BSDCan would like to invite everyone interested in BSD to submit
papers. For details, please see http://www.bsdcan.org/papers.php. The
official deadline for papers has passed, but if you have something in
mind, please let us know.

We plan to keep costs to a minimum. As such, the conference will be
held at University of Ottawa and accommodation is available within
the University residences. Hotels are also within close walking
distance of the conference venue. We have several groups coming from
New York City (including Mac user groups) and also from all over New
England

The conference venue is within walking distance of the Byward Market,
where you'll find a great selection of for bars, coffee houses, and
restaurants.  This will be a popular meeting area for the BOFs.

Attendees should find Ottawa cheaper than most other conference
venues with many things to do and see away from the conference. Not
to mention Canadian beer... and one and two dollar coins....

If you have any questions or comments, please ask.

regards

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/