[wplug-plan] WPLUG room assignments 11/1/03-3/13/04

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Oct 29 13:47:13 EST 2003

Hello,

I reserved WPLUG for the following dates. Assume the location
is NSH 1507 unless otherwise noted.

11/1/03 9am-3pm (For 10am-2pm GUM)

11/8/03	9am-6pm WEAN 4623 (For 10am-5pm installfest) OR
11/15/03 9am-6pm NSH 1507 (For 10am-5pm installfest)

12/6/03 9am-3pm (For 10am-2pm GUM)

12/13/03 9am-4pm (For 10am-3pm Tutorial)

1/3/04 9am-3pm (For 10am-2pm GUM)

1/10/04 9am-6pm (For 10am-5pm installfest)

2/7/04 9am-3pm (For 10am-2pm GUM)

2/14/04 9am-4pm (For 10am-3pm Tutorial)

3/6/04 9am-3pm (For 10am-2pm GUM)

3/13/04 9am-6pm (For 10am-5pm installfest)

So, I need your input on this. Unfortunately I thought we were reserved
for 1507 on 11/8 but we somehow got bumped for some international conference
of some sort.

We could retreat to Wean 4623 which has suited us well in years past,
however parking isn't very easy for Wean's 4th floor entrances but it's
fine for Wean's 1st floor entrance. If it is somehow more convenient
to just postpone a week, we can be in 1507 as usual. I do not know which
way would be more confusing. Either way, the rooms have been reserved
for us where ever we land.

Personally, I would prefer to postpose until 11/15 due to other things
going on in my life that have nothing to do with WPLUG. Either way,
I will be there to open the door and whatnot. I realize that this isn't
"all about me" ; it's about WPLUG.

Please only respond with your thoughts if #1 you attend WPLUG meetings
and/or #2 you intend to attend the Nov installfest and have a genuine
preference. (I am disinterested in getting comments from the peanut
gallery from people who never show up and don't have any intentions
to do so and are just looking for flame material)

Thanks,
Beth Lynn