[wplug-plan] penguin upgrade

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Oct 28 22:15:50 EST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, redtoade wrote:

> If we can't scrap together a handful of wpluggers with
> both the technical expertise and enthusiasm to build
> our own server... then we should disband immediately.

The problem is finding those two qualities in the same person, at the same
time. We would also need to be self warrantied in the event of a failed
part. In the words of Homer Simpson, 'Can't someone else do it?', if we
were to buy from a name brand, we could blame them for all that is wrong
in the world.

-james