[wplug-plan] Requesting help with media contact information

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Nov 19 11:36:08 EST 2003

This is a little off-topic, but still somewhat relevent.

Today I started distributing the press release that I posted a few days ago.
I have a few contacts that I can distribute this sort of thing to, but a) I've
never had wonderful success and b) most of my contacts are national in nature.

I was wondering if anyone had any contact information for local media.  I
faxed a copy to WQED and the Advanced Leader, but I've been unable to find
any (usable) contact information for The Big Local Papers and I simply don't
know what the other (smaller) local papers are.

I hope this isn't inapprorpiate for this list, but any help/contact information
would be helpful.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies