[wplug-plan] Draft of press release

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Mon Nov 17 18:27:28 EST 2003

Good press release. Evan already caught the "essentail" typo.

Might I suggest that the hyperlinks be kept separate from the periods at the ends of the sentences? People typing "http://www.wplug.org." won't find anything, when they're trying to find this: http://www.wplug.org . Or, when they're trying to find this:
http://www.wplug.org

There are no writing guides that I know of that address including hyperlinks or email addresses in press releases. But the two examples I used above are fairly common. I think putting links on separate lines is a good practice, anyway, and I do it extensively.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org