[wplug-plan] updated map!

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Nov 17 16:23:52 EST 2003

Beth Lynn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> With the questions and gripes I have been hearing regarding getting
> to wplug and our map, I have made a new map with an arial picture I
> grabbed from mapquest. Please tell me what you think

I think this is great.  I feel that it will need to be in addition to
the current map as opposed to a replacement, however.  The current
map gives more overall context (i.e. if you're not familiar with Oakland,
it give you an idea of what corner of Oakland you want to be in) but
the detail would be very helpful once you're in the right area.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies