[wplug-plan] December line-up

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Nov 17 11:30:35 EST 2003

James O'Kane wrote:
> I'm going to make these known on the website later today:
>
> December 6th: CVS by Bill Moran
> December 13th: GDB by Mark Dalrymple
>
> If you would please, send me an abstract or something suitable for
> framing.

"A Revision control system is a powerful tool that anyone can use in their
everyday work.  Additionally, revision control is an essential part of any
Open Source development project.  We'll cover the most popular software for
this job, CVS, and show how anyone can use it to keep track of their work
and recover from mistakes.  We'll also examine the aspects of CVS that
anyone using Open Source software should be familiar with, and briefly
review some alternatives to CVS."

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies