[wplug-plan] 2 week warning for June GUM

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sat May 24 17:28:14 EDT 2003

Well, when he was with us he talked a lot about his job basically.  This was
the most interesting part probably.  He showed us how he analyzes traffic to
look for different attack paterns, and talked about the history of
hacking/cracking a little.  This is what I imagine he'd talk about.
Certainly, knowing this stuff would allow you to setup a better home network
probably, but I doubt he would directly address it.  I could ask him too,
though.

	-Zach