[wplug-plan] 2 week warning for June GUM

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sat May 24 16:46:18 EDT 2003

Not as of yet.  So, does anyone have a presentation in mind that they would
like to give.  As far as I can remember, the topics that people would like to
hear, but haven't yet include samba and networked filesystems.

Additionally, a friend of my computer teacher came and spoke to my APCS class
last week.  He currently works for CERT and he is a very good speaker, and
what he said was tremendously interesting.  It wouldn't be directly Linux
related, but should I try to schedule him?

	-Zach