[wplug-plan] tshirts again.

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Fri May 23 12:43:25 EDT 2003

They don't have cycling jerseys on their roster. Attached is a picture
of what one is. I was just throwing that out there. I don't expect that
we'll want to diversify and complicate the order by getting jerseys as
well.

Your plans to replace the mobo/memory/cpu seem sound. Getting the server
a method for backups would be very benficial. Is there any way that we
can backup the work that the wplug-web team did just to ensure that we
have copies of that in the mean time?

Let me know concerning the funds--when you need it.

-j