[wplug-plan] Business cards

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Mar 20 16:34:04 EST 2003

Hi,

I think I'm making a wplug record of longest time
to reply to a post in that this thread started
Fri, 2 Nov 2001

Any-who....
I'd like to create some wplug business cards for
all of the reasons Matthew listed below.

Anyone have any suggestions for a cheap printing
service for business cards?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn