[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] Linux Pic!

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Sat Mar 15 11:49:21 EST 2003

Hello Benjamin.

that you refrain from sharing images of this nature with the list. We
have several members who may feel shock or offense from suggestive
images such as the one that you posted--not to mention several female
members who might (with good reason) be offended by such images.

In order to respect our members, plese do not post any similar images.

Thanks,
--
- Jeremy Dinsel
- "My mother used to say, 'In this world you need to be oh so smart, or oh so