[wplug-plan] July 5 meeting

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Mon Jun 30 02:09:04 EDT 2003

Could I suggest something informal? The holiday weekend is bound to be a
busy time for many members. Traffic can also be a significant problem
(I, for one, don't leave the neighborhood on memorial day or the 4th of
july).

I'd suggest planning something that doesn't meet at the standard
location so that the planning committee doesn't have to participate (if
other events are already scheduled). The group could meet at an
alternate location for a more social meeting.

-j