[wplug-plan] topic suggestion

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at ppg.com
Wed Jul 23 11:46:37 EDT 2003

It might be an awfully short discussion:

He is using it to help the LDP.

He doesn't like that he feels totally lost.

Seriously, I'm not whole-heartedly opposed to the idea, but I would really have to learn more before I would be comfortable telling others about it.

I've been toying with buying the DocBook book from O'reilly, but if I don't get rid of some of the books I have, my fiancée is going to bury me in them all while I sleep.