[wplug-plan] August 2nd GUM

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Tue Jul 22 18:29:33 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 05:57:54PM -0400, James O'Kane wrote:
> Who wants to chair this upcoming GUM?
> I don't think I'll be there because I'm moving that weekend. I'm planning
> to do something email/SMTP related for the tutorial the following week.
> Being the GUM-chair doesn't nessessarily involve giving talk, but you
> should try and coordinate finding someone and such.

I had hoped to be ready to give a talk on ipcop using one of the P100
boxes that James was storing.   But I only get a few hours each Saturday
to play.  At this rate, I hope to have something ready eor September.
I've got it loaded with 5 network cards (for which default ipcop
supports 3) so I've been figuring out how to merge in the other two.

-- Rick