[wplug-plan] July 5 meeting

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Jul 1 16:54:53 EDT 2003

Hi,

I propose we just "do lunch" on July 5th. This idea was well recieved
by the irc channel. (/server irc.freenode.org /join #wplug)

The proposed location is Pittsburgh Deli Company in ShadySide,
details about the place are here http://www.pghdeli.com/
Sandwiches, eats for vegetarians, and beer

The time will be 12 noon. I'll be there wearing something oboviously
linux related.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn