[wplug-plan] March GUM

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Thu Feb 20 16:48:39 EST 2003

> We're making good progress for the March GUM. Can we solidify any plans
> today or tomorrow so we can start announcing on Saturday?

Sure.  I'll commit to do an emacs intro for the GUM march 1st.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "I didn't want to try it at first, but they forced me. "Do this or
  else!" This was worse than peer pressure. They had power over
  me. They told me where to sit, when to eat and even when I permitted
  to go to the bathroom. I was helpless. My parents even approved of
  their actions, and now I fear I'm addicted. I just can't stop
  reading. Damn my second grade teachers!"
     -- jo2y