[wplug-plan] March GUM

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Feb 17 17:43:28 EST 2003

I'm looking to schedule a speaker for the March GUM.. and I'm looking for a
fight!  Umm.. right.

These are some topics that spring to mind:

Samba! - Dancing and Server Message Block.  This is always brought up during
discussions about future topics.

emacs - This is something that I would like personally to see.  I've always
been of the vi camp, but I would like to see what the advantages to emacs are
particularly for programming.

GPG - I believe someone (James?) mentioned this recently.  Would certainly
rock hard.

I'd like to maintain a sort of master list of possible topics.  So please
brainstorm here and come up with a list.

If you are able to speak on any one of these topics, please contact me
directly.

Later!
Zach