[wplug-plan] alex's e-mail info for James O'Kane

Alex thenamedtao at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 13:10:22 EST 2003

James,

cool to see you 'n' Jonathan at the CMU SCS soire last
night.  Did you both try the climbing wall...?  :)

Just to reiterate, you can purge my kl.com address.
Although I said to replace it with "orrick.com", I
think I'd prefer my web address
"thenamedtao at yahoo.com", since I'm not sure how
permanent the other will be.  can you send a
confirmation referencing pwd, etc.?  I've been rather
remiss on wplug stuff for so long...   :)

Hullo to everyone else.  Gonna shoot for attending the
install-fest tomorrow.  I'm going to steal Jenn's
Ti-book for a re-install...wonder what that'd do to
her OS-X....?

..Alex.