[wplug-plan] Suggested topic for next monthly meeting

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Thu Aug 28 11:12:03 EDT 2003

This one time, at band camp, James O'Kane said:

> "Sure! Let's do it!"

I emailed the original poster and he said he is available September 6th,
so I'll get an abstract from him and email it to -announce.

David, the reason we always wait until the last minute is due to lack of
talk volunteers, and lack of someone with time to herd speakers to the
podium (figuratively and literaly).  This was zman's position, but school
got the best of him, and 2 or 3 months ago, he resigned from the board and
moved to Boston for college.

If I'm not giving the talk on the 6th, I have another commitment to attend
to, so I won't be there, therefor, someone needs to volunteer to make sure
things run smoothly.

-james