[wplug-plan] Linux and laptops

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 19 15:51:13 EDT 2003

Sometime in August Chris assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| There seems to be a lot of people on the list that have laptops with Linux
| on them, along with a lot of people who are looking for laptops and want to
| put linux on them.  Has anyone tried to put together a list or something
| that contained successful or unsuccessful linux installs, stories, problems,
| etc?  Something like this could be a good resource to have posted on the
| wplug website. Oh, I wasn't sure if this should be on this list or the
| general wplug list.  Well, good or bad idea?

it's a great idea ;)

http://www.google.com/search?q=linux+laptops

http://www.linux-laptop.net/

                                               | /"\
 john harrold                                  | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
      jmh at member.fsf.org                    |  X  against HTML mail
           the most useful idiot               | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
 whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of totalitarianism or
 the holy name of liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E