[wplug-plan] Upcoming GUM

Mark Rauterkus Mark at Rauterkus.com
Mon Apr 28 19:24:49 EDT 2003

> Does anyone have a topic they are burning to present, or should I
> announce a topic-less GUM?

    http://Summit.CLOH.Org

    I'd love to blab about the vision of the YOUTH Technology Summit, its
process, how to engage.

    There are other issues that I could bring along as well. City cable
contract so as to allow Citiparks Rec Centers to get computer stations.

    Furthermore, eVote, the Mailman add-on. http://eVote.CLOH.Org,
http://Deliberate.Com.

    And, for good measure, http://FreeTeam.Org.

    It all ties together with an OPEN-Source political theme.

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus
mark at Rauterkus.com  http://Rauterkus.com
http://CLOH.Org   http://Sunnyhill.org    http://www.Deliberate.com

Pittsburgh Interfaith Impact Network's first 'Public Action' was Feb 20,
2003 at Wesley Center A.M.E.-Zion Church. Thanks for lending your power to
this effort and its Youth & Recreation Task Force. http://dorm.cloh.org