[wplug-plan] Upcoming Seminar featuring Jon Hall (fwd)

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Thu Apr 24 22:34:52 EDT 2003

Susan wrote to me about the event that her company is sponsoring. I'm
trying to find out if there are any group rates, etc. I'll supply the
plan list with details if Susan replies to my email. We may want to
consider announcing this to the list.

Details (including a registration link, but no information about
pricing):

 Linux in the Enterprise
   Practical Applications and Business Value

   featuring
   Jon Hall, President and Executive Director, Linux International
   Tuesday, April 29, 2003
   8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
   Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m.,
   and breakfast will be served at 8:30 a.m.
   The Sheraton Station Square
   7 Station Square, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
   For directions, please call 412-261-2000.
   Seating is very limited. Register today at
   http://www.es.avnet.com/forms/seminar/pittsburgh.asp
   or call us at 800-382-3550.
   Avnet Enterprise Solutions

--
- Jeremy Dinsel
- "My mother used to say, 'In this world you need to be oh so smart, or oh so