[wplug-plan] volunteers for perl event.

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Apr 4 13:30:43 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm attempting to coordinate food for Sunday's perl tutorial.

Currently I am in search of large coolers for pop and a very large
thermal container for serving coffee or peculator.

If anyone wants to make a food donation for this event, please
send me mail so I know not to bring the same thing.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn