[wplug-plan] volunteers for perl event.

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Thu Apr 3 15:55:14 EST 2003

I'm going to need some volunteers for the event on Sunday. I would prefer
to not be tied to the checkin table so I can roam around and handle
anything that might come up.

Some of the tasks I can think of already are:

putting up signs around the area. Brian often does this, but in case he's
not going to be there.

Signing people in, collecting remaining money, and distributing books.

coordinating the breaktime refreshments.

shopping for said refreshments.

cleanup, misc tasks etc.

Since the tutorial isn't quite full, I think we can offer a discounted or
free seat, I would have to check. And I think we'll be buying lunch for
those helping that arrive before 12.

-james