[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] Erie Linux Users Group

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Tue Sep 17 00:32:52 EDT 2002

Hi Nick,

I'm not from Erie, but I am from Venango County, and return there fairly frequently.

I don't think it's escaped anyone here that there isn't much activity within WPLUG from the northwest. We just haven't had much of an opportunity to address expanding to the rest of western PA.

I'm copying this to the wplug-plan list; if you're not on this list already, it's worth joining. If you want to get a LUG up and running in Erie, we could help you get a leg up, and I'm willing to be a go-between between the LUGs.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org