[wplug-plan]November user group talk

jsbillings at mac.com jsbillings at mac.com
Mon Sep 9 13:23:09 EDT 2002

I think that a general backups talk would be good, but I'd prefer that
you not use your shell script as basis for the talk.  In general, code
on the screen puts the audience to sleep.  I'd rather see something like
a talk about what lead you to the point where you decided to write the
script, some of the objectives you wanted to meet, example setups, etc.
Also, something like "backups for the general user" would most benefit
the users at large, since not everyone is a sysadmin, but everyone
should do backups on their personal workstations or laptops.