[wplug-plan]November user group talk

Robert Supansic rsupansic at libcom.com
Mon Sep 9 10:37:26 EDT 2002

After the September Users Group meeting, I talked briefly with Beth
about doing a talk at the November group meeting.  I realized I should
state more clearly the topic:  Practical Issues Relating to BackUp on a
Small Home/Office Network.  I had previously sent Beth a copy of a shell
script backup program that I wrote for my own use and use by my
clients.  I intended to use this script as a vehicle for discussing the
backup issues involved.  Unless there are objections, I will proceed
with preparing a talk for the November meeting.