[wplug-plan] Website

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Fri Sep 6 07:29:44 EDT 2002

I tried contacting the website administrator at webmaster at wplug.org and had
my email bounced because the user is unknown.  Is this still a good address?

I had some comments on the website that I will repeat here:
The left and right columns of the wplug.org website are getting pretty
stale.  I went to check on tomorrow's Sept. GUM and found that the Next GUM
cell still has August's date.  The GUM Minutes cell has a reference to GUM
minutes from Dec 12, 2001 that were posted by ???? on Aug. 25, 2002.  These
"minutes" are also on the minutes page.  No new News since May?

-laweber