[wplug-plan] Book reviews

Manjiri Devdhar manjiride at wrox.com
Thu Oct 17 03:41:00 EDT 2002

Hello All,

This is Manjiri from Wrox Press, Marketing and Communications, taking care
of the Open Source titles.

While browsing through the sites, I came across your group. I was wondering
what sort of activities go on in your group. Would love to know if any one
of you would be interested in reviewing our titles if it is the subject area
of your interest and expertise. You could continue to hold these titles
later as your reference library or raffle them out.

Would it be possible to know more about your group, its activities and the
type of members therein?

Do let me know about your views and suggestions on the same.

Warm regards,

--Manjiri

Manjiri Devdhar
Marketing and Communications www.wrox.com <http://www.wrox.com/>